Eerie Light

A good photographer can make a strong image at any time of day or night. Many prefer sunrise or sunset, the Golden Hour as it's known.

I too, prefer Golden Hour, usually, I go out well before the first light of sunrise, searching in the dark, anticipating and challenging myself to find something new. After sunset, as the light fades, I continue to look for light often into the dark of night.

In these early and late hours, I am often disappointed, but I am willing to put in the effort in hopes of finding something unusual and different.

The mixture of artificial light and any remaining natural light can create some odd and dramatic colours.

Here are a few images I have found in the eerie hours of Myanmar (Burma).


Produced with the Fujifilm GFX50s medium format mirrorless camera system.
Please click on images to see them larger.






























Comments