The Green Wall

Back in November of last year, while traveling in Southern Myanmar, I found this Green Wall. And now here are the images that go with this original posting.

November 23, 2015
Yesterday I wandered around the Muslim, Hindu, Indian part of a town in Southern Myanmar. My guide and I were overwhelmed with the welcome we received. The Burmese people in general are very warm and welcoming, but this was a different level. I found this  simple Green Wall that I was drawn to, which brought on deep feelings of hope and happiness. As I photographed the local people in front of this wall, I felt comfort and peace. I went back again this morning to visit the locals as they wandered by and occasionally stopped. I did not communicate with them or give direction, I was only a witness to these beautiful moments.

Comments